Thursday, February 15, 2024

Parables of JESUS

 

Psalm 78:1-3

King James Version

78 Give ear, O my people, to my law: 

incline your ears to the words of my mouth.

2 I will open my mouth in a parable: 

I will utter dark sayings of old:

3 Which we have heard and known, 

and our fathers have told us.


Welcome to this 101st blog!

We will be taught parables from JESUS.

SPIRIT fed me the idea for a blog this morning.

Only because I was listening to a particular sermon.

Then, I thought to myself, people may need something simpler.

No need to intellectualize stuff.

I remembered the LORD's parable.

So, SPIRIT guided me to create this blog.


How would I go about identifying the parables?

Would I need to re-read the four gospels?

Didn't seem so.

SPIRIT had a better idea.

He led me to a "framework".

A genius of a framework, too!

From that framework, I could then develop this blog.

And just tell you about the parables, per post.


How SPIRIT makes things easy for me.

The Bible used to intimidate me -- size, breadth, and all.

But when GOD made me born again, it's become really delightful knowing GOD's WORD.

Every blog seems to lead to another, and another.

Before you know it, in the 53 months I've been born again, SPIRIT and I have created 100 blogs.

And now, this 101st you're reading.

Let JESUS tell you more about parables on the next post.

And thank you for being here!

Your curiosity will be richly-rewarded.


Image: Clipart Library


Related material:

PARABLES of JESUS


ALL Bible verses from:

biblegateway.com

kingjamesbibleonline.org

openbible.info


The LEAVEN parable

  JESUS asks the people : Luke 13:20-21 King James Version 20 And again he said,  Whereunto shall I liken  the kingdom of God ? What is leav...